Help! Murder, please send this email to HKgov, Forward in Dec.

  • lee rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2003
      This is 100,000 Hong Kong send to the world people emails.

      Help! Murder, please send this email to Hong Kong government, ceo@... (1month1letter) , Forward in Dec.

      Dear all:

      Hong Kong police use Brain Voice Read / Write Machine Murder Hong Kong people, 100% true story, please send e-mail your dear people and the local news, 100K*1M*10M*100M....., thank my dear Internet friend.

      Hong Kong police terrorist organization:

      The devil machine made in England, the Hong Kong police now use, install the police communication network, 24 hours murder Hong Kong people, this murder defeat, exposes the Hong Kong police terrorist organization.

      By the 2001-1-1~2003-12-1 35 months, murder by the police knew that:

      1. installs the small machine in the Hong Kong people head ----- installs is extremely easy, not to have the voice to be troublesome, the victim did not feel.

      2. Input/output voice ----- input/output the voice extremely clearly, in the mountain, the sewer, the elevator, input - output voice is extremely clear, does not use the dry battery.

      3. Murder Hong Kong people ----- terrorists is the Hong Kong police up to 50, murder many Hong Kong people up to 2 years.

      Hong Kong government.
      Chief Executive : http://www.info.gov.hk/ce/eindex.htm E-mail : ceo@...

      One month one Letter to the Hong Kong government:
      Chief Executive is Mr Tung Chee Hwa
      ====+====+====+====+====+ 25 Month
      Legislative Council members ( 60 ) Mr / Ms
      ====+====+====+====+====+ 25 Month
      The Commissioner of Police is Mr Tsang Yam Pui
      ====+====+====+====+====+====+ 30 Month

      Hong Kong people twaaaaa 2003-12-10

      English search engine: enaaaaa

      Brain Voice Read / Write Machine photo: http://enaaaaa.why.to

      Chinese photo : http://twaaaaa.why.to

    • ltcslick
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2003
        I just lurk here for now but can somebody please boot this idiot?

        TIA, Randy

        --- In triumph955idaytona@yahoogroups.com, lee rose <rose100ar@y...>

        ceo@c... (1month1letter) , Forward in Dec.