Help! Murder, please send to the world and Hong Kong government, Forward in Sep.

  • lee rose
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      If you delete this ... you seriously don't have a heart.

      This story is 100% true, Forward in Sep.

      Please one people forward 10 e-mail the world and send one e-mail the Hong Kong government ceo@... .
      Thanks my dear friend.

      World e-mail Forward 1 = 1,000
      Forward 2=10,000
      Forward 3=100,000
      Forward 4=1,000,000
      Forward 5=10,000,000
      Forward 6=100,000,000
      Forward 7=1,000,000,000 e-mail
      Forward 8 please send e-mail to the Hong Kong government ceo@...

      Help! Hong Kong police-terrorist's use Brain Voice Read / Write Machine Murders Hong Kong people.

      Dear internet friend:

      Help! Hong Kong police use Brain Voice Read / Write Machine Murder Hong Kong people, 100% true story, please send e-mail your dear people and the local news, 1*10 10*100 100*1000 ..... , thank my dear Internet friend.

      Hong Kong police terrorist organization:

      The devil machine made in England, the Hong Kong police now use, install the police communication network, 24 hours murders Hong Kong people, this murder defeat, exposes the Hong Kong police terrorist organization.

      By the 2001-1-1~2003-9-1 32 months, murders by the police knew that:

      1. installs the small machine to be in Hong Kong people head ----- installs is extremely easy, not to have the voice to be troublesome, the victim did not feel.

      2. Input/output voice ----- input/output the voice extremely clearly, in this mountain, this sewer, this elevator, the input - output voice is extremely clear, does not use the dry battery.

      3. Murders Hong Kong people ----- terrorists is the Hong Kong police up to 50, murders many Hong Kong people for up to 2 years.

      Hong Kong people twaaaaa 2003-9-1

      English search engine: enaaaaa

      Brain Voice Read / Write Machine photo: http://enaaaaa.why.to

      Chinese photo : http://twaaaaa.why.to

      Attacks the Hong Kong terrorist need your power.
      Please send email to the Hong Kong government, thank my dear Internet friend.
      Chief Executive : http://www.info.gov.hk/ce/eindex.htm E-mail : ceo@...
      Letter Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
      Chief Executive is Mr Tung Chee Hwa ====+====+====+====+== 22 Month
      Legislative Council members ( 60 ) Mr / Ms ====+====+====+====+== 22 Month
      The Commissioner of Police is Mr Tsang Yam Pui ====+====+====+====+====+== 27 Month

    • lee rose