Anyone still here??

  • A&E
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 12:48 PM
      Just checking to see if everyone is still around.

      Any rides coming up??
    • Ladric Danri
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17 5:47 AM
        Still wet up north (Minnesota) with snow mid-week.
        My Daytona is still at the shop in a box!

        I have been on bikes for over 20 years (I started
        young) and have come to know that if the don't see you
        then they should hear you!

        Anyone got a aftermarket muffler in use?
        Has anyone tryed the Triumph carbon can?

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com