Thining of buying a new 02 Daytona - any thoughts?

  • LadricDanri
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hello All,
      I am thinking of buying a 2002 Daytona 955i (perhaps the centennial).
      Anyone think of a reason I should not. I have had a 98 Sport 1100i
      Guzzi for the last few years. Great road bike at speed but hard to
      keep smooth around town.
      How is the fuel mapping? Any problems with the CPU? If there are
      problems – how is Triumph at working things out?
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Cheers,

      Lad.
    • Malcolm Van Dyke
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        Belting bike .. love mine .. had no probs at all .... I'd deffo recommend buying one.

        LadricDanri <ladricdanri@...> wrote:Hello All,
        I am thinking of buying a 2002 Daytona 955i (perhaps the centennial).
        Anyone think of a reason I should not. I have had a 98 Sport 1100i
        Guzzi for the last few years. Great road bike at speed but hard to
        keep smooth around town.
        How is the fuel mapping? Any problems with the CPU? If there are
        problems – how is Triumph at working things out?
        Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        Cheers,

        Lad.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT