new member has question

  • psalmonca
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      I am from windsor ontario canada and purchased a 2002 daytona about
      2 mths ago. The bike is everything I hoped it would be plus more. My
      one complaint,however small,is that there is no helmet lock on the
      bike. My question is does anyone have a helmet lock from the after
      market installed on their daytona that they would suggest??
      Thank in advance
      Paul.