Co-Founder Wanted

  • ov_955i
    Message 1 of 468 , Nov 7, 2001
      Guy's,<br><br>Anybody interested in being a
      co-founder? I haven't had much time the past few months. I am
      sure there are a lot more versatile things we can do
      as a club and I could use some help, not that I have
      done anything in the first place. A lot of you guys
      have been here for a while and post religously. You
      guys would be great as cofounders. <br><br>B
    • wcportzel
      Message 468 of 468 , Nov 9, 2002
        --- In triumph955idaytona@y..., steview66 wrote:
        > so I figure this is the place to post a "whats
        > the best Daytona slip on" question, any thoughts or
        > experiences from anyone, I get mixed answers when I ask at
        > the shops but I have a 97 and the stock one has to
        > go!some of the best are from arrow. i went with a west coast
        performance duel high pipe. nice but nobody likes to get behind me
        after 7k.