Making a switch...

  • jb53b
    Message 1 of 468 , Oct 4, 2001
      I'm on a Suzuki Katana 600 2001 as of right now.
      I have the intention of getting a new Daytona next
      summer. I'm concerned..due to riding buddies..about oil
      leaks and maintance..nearest dealer is about 1 1/2
      away......Guys..give it to me straight.....I'm much more of a rider
      than a repair person.....
    • wcportzel
      Message 468 of 468 , Nov 9, 2002
        --- In triumph955idaytona@y..., steview66 wrote:
        > so I figure this is the place to post a "whats
        > the best Daytona slip on" question, any thoughts or
        > experiences from anyone, I get mixed answers when I ask at
        > the shops but I have a 97 and the stock one has to
        > go!some of the best are from arrow. i went with a west coast
        performance duel high pipe. nice but nobody likes to get behind me
        after 7k.