2002 Daytona

  • hugenpb
    Message 1 of 468 , Sep 1, 2001
      Gotta love the commentary 'bout sport riders and
      criusers! Read the original article - loved it then and
      still love it now.<br><br>BTW - looked at a 2002
      Daytona 955i and was a little disappointed (nothing
      agianst anyone who bought it - it is a beautiful
      machine). I think the sytling of the t959 series is more
      "timeless" and subtle. The bodywork is fluid and just Damn
      Purty!<br><br>I looked over the rear of the 2002 and thought,
      "Wow does that tire look small (180 instead of the
      t595 190 series). Anyone know if a 200 will
      fit?<br><br>Also, the carbon fiber was gone and replaced with the
      same flat-black plastic of the YamaKawaHonSuki
      (Any of the 2002 owners feel free to poke at the
      slower t595 crowd!!)<br><br>Happy riding - AND SLOW DOWN
      AROUND THOSE RIGHT HAND CURVES!
    • wcportzel
      Message 468 of 468 , Nov 9, 2002
        --- In triumph955idaytona@y..., steview66 wrote:
        > so I figure this is the place to post a "whats
        > the best Daytona slip on" question, any thoughts or
        > experiences from anyone, I get mixed answers when I ask at
        > the shops but I have a 97 and the stock one has to
        > go!some of the best are from arrow. i went with a west coast
        performance duel high pipe. nice but nobody likes to get behind me
        after 7k.