Re: Aftermarket Parts Suppliers

  • GhostRider_2000
    Message 1 of 468 , Aug 2, 2001
      Sorry I have never seen a polished chain guard
      for the Daytona yet. Frankly I prefer the CF ones
      myself. <br><br>Anyway I have posted 13 links to various
      web sights. Most are Triumph (Daytona/Speed Triple)
      related and some just cool bike related links.
    • wcportzel
      Message 468 of 468 , Nov 9, 2002
        --- In triumph955idaytona@y..., steview66 wrote:
        > so I figure this is the place to post a "whats
        > the best Daytona slip on" question, any thoughts or
        > experiences from anyone, I get mixed answers when I ask at
        > the shops but I have a 97 and the stock one has to
        > go!some of the best are from arrow. i went with a west coast
        performance duel high pipe. nice but nobody likes to get behind me
        after 7k.