Fender Eliminator

  • rick_vincent
    Message 1 of 468 , Jul 10, 2001
      Does anyone know where I can purchase a fender
      eliminator kit for my 955i?<br><br>Triumph's aftermarket
      accessories seem very limited compared to the japanese
      models.<br><br>Any good aftermarket websites out there?
    • wcportzel
      Message 468 of 468 , Nov 9, 2002
        --- In triumph955idaytona@y..., steview66 wrote:
        > so I figure this is the place to post a "whats
        > the best Daytona slip on" question, any thoughts or
        > experiences from anyone, I get mixed answers when I ask at
        > the shops but I have a 97 and the stock one has to
        > go!some of the best are from arrow. i went with a west coast
        performance duel high pipe. nice but nobody likes to get behind me
        after 7k.