Fuel tank -- the other airhead

  • slvrtrpl
    Message 1 of 468 , Apr 2, 2001
      Okay....another airhead here...I was able to do
      the quick disconnect fittings on the fuel lines, but
      how in the heck do you remove the wiring harness? My
      fingers are all cut up trying to figure it out. Is it
      just me or what?
    • wcportzel
      Message 468 of 468 , Nov 9, 2002
        --- In triumph955idaytona@y..., steview66 wrote:
        > so I figure this is the place to post a "whats
        > the best Daytona slip on" question, any thoughts or
        > experiences from anyone, I get mixed answers when I ask at
        > the shops but I have a 97 and the stock one has to
        > go!some of the best are from arrow. i went with a west coast
        performance duel high pipe. nice but nobody likes to get behind me
        after 7k.