No matter what you ride...Ride with us !

  • jenny956234
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      Brothers Grim Motorcycle Club International

      Our club is rapidly growing, but we still have lots of room for new members.
      Currently we have Chapters in Ottawa, Winnipeg, Regina, Edmonton, Chilliwack & Venezuela.
      We are looking for new members who love to ride, who are proud supporters or just a motorcycle enthusiast. You

      don't need a motorcycle !
      Membership is FREE, there are no long term life commitments and you can leave the club at anytime!
      We are open to MEN and WOMEN, regardless of race, religion, language, orientation, and so on.
      For more information....visit us on http://tinyurl.com/ceqru2