Honda Nighthawk 700S Too Heavy?

  • steveboudreaux
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      Honda Nighthawk 700S Too Heavy?

      My friend, a 5-7 135 pound woman, bought a 84 Nighthawk 700S on my
      recommendation. I thought she should not get a 250 anything, as most
      folks get bored by such a little bike in a year or two, and I stand by
      that opinion. But she keeps dropping the Nighthawk in her bumpy
      driveway. Informed opinion, please, what should she do? Buy
      something else? what?
    • Michael L. Roberts
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2005
        Training wheels. :) SHe has already droppped it several times. Might as well
        keep it and learn to ride it.

        Michael