ADV: Attention Loan Officers

  • Mortgage News
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2003

      Where do you turn to generate more sales?

      If you’re a loan officer and are open to finding out ways to close more loans for you or your company, we may have just what you’re looking for.

      Simply take a few moments to fill out our short form, and we’ll update you with the latest mortgage marketing news.

      Click here for and jump start your future today

      This e-mail is a commercial advertisement from yOffers sent to you on 8/4/03 at 3:30 PM PST and is intended to provide consumer financial information which may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive any additional e-mail information from yOffers, please click on the unsubscribe link below. Please allow a reasonable response time not to exceed three (3) days after which you will be removed from our e-mail database. yOffers may be contacted by phone at 858-688-3500.

      If you believe this is spam, click here.

      To unsubscribe, click here.

    • Nick M
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2003
        Please unsubscribe me from this sort of advertising - any sort of advertising in fact !

        Mortgage News <mortgagenews@...> wrote:

[...]

        Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger