Marketing Services

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
      New Page 1

      To triumph-motorcycles@yahoogroups.com:

      Email is the best marketing tool.

      We offer E-Marketing:

      1. Target Email Addresses

      We can provide target e-mail addresses you need, which are compiled
      only on your order. We will customize your customer email addresses.

      * We have millions of email addresses in a wide variety of categories.

      2. Send out Target Emails for you

      We can send your email message to your target customers! We will
      customize your email addresses and send your message for you.

      * We also offer Web Hosting & mailing dedicated server.

      More infomation

      Regards!

      Allen
      Support Dept
      Contacthosting@...

      No Thanks: NoforYou@...?subject=triumph-motorcycles@yahoogroups.com

    • Frank
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
        New Page 1

        To triumph-motorcycles@yahoogroups.com:

        Email is the best marketing tool.

        We offer E-Marketing:

        1. Target Email Addresses

        We can provide target e-mail addresses you need, which are compiled
        only on your order. We will customize your customer email addresses.

        * We have millions of email addresses in a wide variety of categories.

        2. Send out Target Emails for you

        We can send your email message to your target customers! We will
        customize your email addresses and send your message for you.

        * We also offer Web Hosting & mailing dedicated server.

        More infomation

        Regards!

        Frank
        Support Dept