Odila

  • Cargo FX
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2011

      Dear, Cargo FX.

      Our firm has an opening vacancy: Correspondence manager.

      Please attach your resume in DOC or reach text format and apply right now. This position is limited.

      Company Name

      CargoFX

      Job Category

      Correspondence

      Location

      United States

      Position Type

      Part-Time/Home Based

      Salary

      $ 12 000 - $ 15 000 per year

      Experience

      1+

      Desired Education Level

      High School or Equivalent

      Date Posted

      April 17, 2011

      Job Summary:

      You will make some basic tasks from your manager daily; manage personal assets; making simple correspondence operations. You don't need to have any kind of education or experience. We will make online training for position offered. You will have more information in job description document. Apply now.

      Requirements: US citizenship or US permanent residency
      High school or College in relevant field or 1+ years experience in management; basic computer, good verbal and grammar skills; must have a cellular phone for urgent tasks; must be able to work part-time; must provide resume for qualification process.

      ALL RESUMES WILL BE CONFIRMED AND VERIFIED. THE SELECTED CANDIDATE MUST PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK

      If you're interested send your full name, phone number, age and RESUME mailto: mangonauretek@... and I'll redirect it to our HR department.