New Member

  • Catfish
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2002
      I'm in the process of buying a 2001 Speed Triple. $6,200 plus $600 shipping. I'm trying find a good list for info. See if I'm getting a good deal, what to look for and such. I have probably 12 bikes now and probably 100 over the last 8 years or so. But never a Triumph. Any pointer?
    • Joe
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22 11:22 PM
        Hello Everyone. Just a quick post to introduce myself. I am semi
        new to Nev, and am looking foward to finding more Trumps to ride
        with.
        Joe