Mike's Famous Powersports Summer Bike Nights & More!

  • ridenow@mikesfamouspowersports.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Please do not reply to this e-mail. We can be contacted at ridenow@....
      If you can't read this email, click here to view an on-line version.Mike's Famous Powersports Summer Bike Nights & More!
      Please
enable
images
for
proper
viewing.
      Call Us for Details!
      2008 Kawasaki Mule™ 600
      Compact style with first class performance.

      2008 Polaris Ranger XP Stealth Black Browning Limited Edition
      Fifty miles per hour and extreme off-road performance.

      2008 Yamaha Rhino 700 FI Auto. 4x4 Sport Edition
      READY FOR ACTION.

      Prices are so low that we can't post them on our web site.
      Forward this newsletter to a friend
      Celebrate The 4th of July Early with Mike's Famous Powersports!
      Join us this Thursday, July 3rd for Bike Night!
      This Thursday there will be......
      * Live Music *Tons of Bikes *Meet the Mike's Famous Girls
      *Bud & Bud Light Specials *Live Broadcast from The Ace 102.7
      *Trophies for Best in Show * Free Give-Aways *And so much more
      Mike's Famous Powersports
      Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
      www.mikesfamouspowersports.com
      Click here for store hours and map.

      To unsubscribe from this newsletter, click here.

      This newsletter is powered by PowerSports Network Inc.