Diner Ride Reminder

  • Linda Combe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002
      On the third Sunday of each month, from April to November, Hinckley
      Triumph riders from the northeast USA (Pennsylvania to Montreal) gather
      at a diner in New York state for lunch and tire kickin'. The next gathering
      is
      scheduled for May 19th. Meeting time is approx. 11:30-12 Noon.
      The Martindale Chief Diner is located at the intersection of the Taconic
      Parkway and
      Route 23. Further information and a diner photo from last month can be
      seen on the following website: www.triumphriders.org. All are invited.
      (Last month we had over 25 Triumphs.)
      I will be on the Blue Ridge Parkway all next week, but if you have any
      questions, contact any other TRNE club member; the links to email address
      are on the website Membership page. I hope to be there even though I will
      be returning from NC on the night before.

      Safe riding!

      Linda in CT
      '01 Sapphire ST
      Pres., Triumph Riders of New England