Re:Custom raster maps

  • Andreas Sander
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hello Mikhail,

      >Andreas, is RMPtools.jar your program? It can unpack map with 1 or 2
      >layers, but if there are more layers it fails. Is there internal
      >limitation on number of layers in RMPtools.jar?

      Yes, this is my tool. I know nothing about limitations of the number of layers. If you can send me a map to pico2220 (at) yahoo.de, I will have a look at it.

      With which tool did you create a map with multiple layers? I don't think you used RMPTools for it...

      Andreas

    • Mikhail
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        > With which tool did you create a map with multiple layers? I don't
        think you used RMPTools for it...

        Thank you,
        I wrote my own program to create maps, it can create as many layers as
        needed. I'm at the initial stage of my experiments, I started only a
        few days ago. I'll check my maps again, may be I did some mistake.