Triton Data Screens

  • WPC
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Does anyone have any information, other than the PDF files, regarding
      the following items on the triton :

      * Will it load Magellans Mapsend Topo Maps / or will we e required to
      change / upgrade to National Geographic ?
      * What data screens are available, i.e. will it be along the lines of
      Meridian or more like the Explorer (reduced amount of data).

      I have tried to find a manual, but nothing yet available. My Meridian
      Marine has some issues, and waiting to see which way to go. Any
      information would be appreciiated.