Re: Track logging

  • explorerozi
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hello Norm - No, there is no guessing or by golly required (on
      explorist anyway) - MENU - ABOUT screen shows number of points used in
      active track. No idea if same info/screen available on Triton.

      Cheers
      Greg

      --- In tritongps@yahoogroups.com, Norman Kruse <wombat@...> wrote:

      > It would seem that there's no way to know when you're
      > approaching the limit. Are we talking "By guess and by golly"?
      >
      > Norm
    • explorerozi
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 1, 2007
        They're smarter than me, but that's not saying much:)

        --- In tritongps@yahoogroups.com, Mark Yvanovich <marky@...> wrote:

        > If the programmers were smart, this would be done for you
        > automatically. ;)

      • explorerozi
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 1, 2007
          Yes, I can understand - it is not a solution that suits all
          applications. As I mentioneed 1 reason why I use OziExplorer/PDA most
          of time.

          Cheers
          Greg

          --- In tritongps@yahoogroups.com, "gaillardxvr" <xav.gaillard@...>