RE: [tritongps] I got a "Megellan Triton 1500" and "National Geographic Topo! Explorer deluxe Map Data" many years ago and could never figure out how to use it.

  • Jim Forshey (Aquatic Book Shop)
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 21, 2013

      I would like to thank everyone for their suggestions, some of the confusion I have is

      I seem to be missing something, for example, the manual says to Reset Odometer

      Resetting the Odometer

      1. While viewing the Speedometer screen, press MENU.

      2. Select Reset Odometer.

      3. The Speedometer screen is displayed with the odometer reset to

      zero.

      When I do it

      1.    While viewing the Speedometer screen, I press MENU.

      2.    I get a screen that has the following selections “Go To”, “Create” and “View”

      From: hammerbud1113@...
      Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 06:45:53 -0800

      Jim I wish I could help you out with software However I am just a tech, To be honest I only know the basics . I work for ( gotink4u in N.H. ) the Owner More than likely will know how to help you with this prob. If you like send an Email to gotink4u@... ,Attention BILL hopefully He will have your answers. Have a Great Day hope to hear from you soon.                                                                                            Buddy

      From: Jim Forshey (Aquatic Book Shop) <jim@...>

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 21, 2013
        --- In tritongps@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Forshey \(Aquatic Book Shop\)" <jim@...> wrote:

        > I would like to thank everyone for their suggestions, some of the confusion
        > I have is
        >
        > I seem to be missing something, for example, the manual says to Reset
        > Odometer
        >
        > Resetting the Odometer
        >
        > 1. While viewing the Speedometer screen, press MENU.

        Press the centre button instead