Start up error.

  • vk7fxxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29 8:33 PM
      Hi all,
      Turn my Triron 400 on and it comes up with an internal error, how do I fix?
      Regards Steve.
    • Redracoon12
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2012
        Hi Steve,

        Try taking out the batteries and leave for 30mins along with removing the SD card. After the 30mins, insert the batteries and boot u pwith back off. Put the back back on when booted up. It cleared my 400 last time that happened. I then inserted the SD card (but ensure that any new maps have been removed first and check that the original maps are working first. Sometimes the card will appear full and cause erors. If all is working fine then reload your maps.
        If the error still remains, do a full reset ( haven't done one yet but would advisse all maps are backed up first.

        Regards

        Redraccon12