RE: [tritongps] NEW MEMBER

  • jamesrobertscott
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2009

      Mary,

      The only way I know of to get shape files on the Triton is through MobileMapper Office 2.70

      I have been working on importing shape files from the NOAA ENC files and building/exporting a map in Mobile Mapper for the Triton.  It is a tedious process – especially, identifying and layering the different attributes, and then crossing with the POI’s in the Triton unit.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 12, 2009
      Hi

      see the attach.

[...]