  • Jeff
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
      Can someone walk me through what i need to do to load some sounds i
      got off the internet to my triton? I have them on disks, now i need
      to know what files to put on, and where to put them/where do they go.
      Do i chose to overwrite one of the InitXXXX files??
    • T.Z.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2003
        --- In tritonclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff" <yamaha135@s...> wrote:

        > Do i chose to overwrite one of the InitXXXX files??

        Yes, this way you will still have your other programs. If
        your loading combination files though, they may not line up with the
        program files. TZ