Triton and on and on

  • nigelhowarduk
    Message 1 of 736 , Nov 3, 2001
      What do you think Korg will do with the PCM and
      sounds for the Triton. Do you recon they will keep
      developing the OS and more PCM modules ?<br><br>Why do I
      want to know ? Well I'm torn between Emu and Yamaha
      with more recent technology but love Korg kit
      ?<br><br>Shall I but one ?
    • othalhailandthorn
      Message 736 of 736 , Oct 25, 2011
        Re: Avoid KID NEPRO Patches

        Well, Check this out, I emailed Steve to tell him I was not at all happy with
        his sound set for the Triton just yesterday, and that his demos were misleading,
        and wanted my money back, he said no, and was very offended though I was Very
        polite about it, and threatened to charge my card AGAIN in a rage!, I have
        alerted my credit card company, the guy is a real jerk, and no one should ever
        by from him, he is a crook, and his sounds suck horribly, sound completely
        tossed together, very VERY lazy programming! Seriously AVOID!