Re: Expansion Board Info.

  • jwards_us
    Message 1 of 736 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hi jaymz,<br><br>I recently purchased the "short"
      Triton and it came with the 2.0 OS system onboard so I
      didn't have to download it. What version does yours have
      now? I don't know the difference in the previous
      system and the 2.0 so I'm not sure what changes it will
      make. <br><br>The dealer I bought from has all the
      expansion boards in stock. Your local dealer should have
      them or be able to get them for you. Good luck.
    • othalhailandthorn
      Message 736 of 736 , Oct 25, 2011
        Re: Avoid KID NEPRO Patches

        Well, Check this out, I emailed Steve to tell him I was not at all happy with
        his sound set for the Triton just yesterday, and that his demos were misleading,
        and wanted my money back, he said no, and was very offended though I was Very
        polite about it, and threatened to charge my card AGAIN in a rage!, I have
        alerted my credit card company, the guy is a real jerk, and no one should ever
        by from him, he is a crook, and his sounds suck horribly, sound completely
        tossed together, very VERY lazy programming! Seriously AVOID!