>> Pro-Rec.com 4 Day *Sale*... 33.3% off All sounds!! <

  • Pro-Rec.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      ** Three & a half day synth sounds BLOWOUT!! **
      The sale is on now, today Monday through Thursday Midnight.
      Order now. For this limited time, Get 33% off anything on Pro-Rec.com
      Our Korg sounds are all top rated... Triton, Karma, Z-1, M1, Trinity & more all amazing.
      All sounds on sale. Simply insert NEWSGROUP SALE on our order form.
      Paypal is preferred (sounds@...) and we accept all credit cards.
      We can email you synth sounds the same day!
      https://pro-rec.com/secure.html
      http://pro-rec.com/triton.html
      http://pro-rec.com/tritonextreme.html
      http://pro-rec.com/karma.html
      http://pro-rec.com/trinity.html
      http://pro-rec.com For all our top rated sound libraries & CD-ROMs.
      Thanks! Pro-Rec.com #1 in synth sounds for over 17 years! Please don't copy! Order now.