os system

  • Lewis Monroe
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2008
      Hi, recently purchased a triton studio workstation/sampler with os ver
      1.03-wondering where I can download updated operating systems Help!
    • John Marzich
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22, 2008
        go to korg.... www.korg.com should be there

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22, 2008
          also go to www.tritonhaven.com for that

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 22, 2008
            Here it is at korg

            http://www.korg.com/gear/prod_info.asp?a_prod_no=TRITONSTUDIO&category_id=1

            Hi, recently purchased a triton studio workstation/ sampler with os ver
            1.03-wondering where I can download updated operating systems Help!

          • frank bolla
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 23, 2008
              the best is to google it.

              Lewis Monroe <siwel602002@...> wrote: Hi, recently purchased a triton studio workstation/sampler with os ver
              1.03-wondering where I can download updated operating systems Help!