Re: [TRITON Club] triton rack noise burst

  • roblowen
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2004
      Hi guys,

      Thanks for the input. I've got it connected to an 882/20 of protools mix setup. Since the
      triton is the only thing going into the 882 I am now trying to find out if that might be the
      culprit. I'll keep you posted. Hope it's not this decoupling capacitor because it's a brand
      new unit.

      Cheers, Bob.

      --- In tritonclub@yahoogroups.com, John Marzich <tyvek@p...> wrote:
      > I have had a "Ground Loop" do this and also a bad "decoupling capacitor" in the output
      stage which will get worse and need replacement. If possible isolate the unit from any rack
      and other equipment and plug in preferably with headphones and see if it disappears.
      > If isolating the unit into say a portable guitar amp shows the same then it is probably a
      capacitor needing to be replaced.