Re: Triton parts available

  • arrow1x
    Message 1 of 44 , Jul 3, 2012
      Hi Skip.
      Have you sent a picture of the portlights ? If so, I just want to be
      sure I didn't overlook the email.
      Thanks very much.
      Jack
      --- In triton@yahoogroups.com, Carl Small <triton469@...> wrote:

      > Finally home now will send you a pic.
      > Skip
      >
      > Sent from my iPad
      >
      > On Jun 20, 2012, at 8:44 PM, "arrow1x" arrow1x@... wrote:
      >
      > > Hi
      > > I would still like to buy the port lights if youstr back and have
      some time to get to this.
      > > Thanks
      > > jack
      > > --- In triton@yahoogroups.com, carl small triton469@ wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I have all of them they are the older ones. will take pic. of them
      when I get off my rotation next week. I am at sea right now. Will be off
      boat a on the 12th of June.Â
      > > > Skip

      'stored' condition, needs to be cleaned up, it's been in the rafters for
      a few years.

      Time,

    • susangbryant@yahoo.com
      Message 44 of 44 , Jul 21, 2012
        I had a friend make rudder pintles + gudgeons of silicon bronze. premade ones not findable. Stainless from west marine were bad after 6 years so don't do that. Save the old to use for reference/casting.

        Does anybody have a sliding hatch for a west coast Triton (#104)? A previous owner built a wooden hatch that is now suffering from delamination and rot. Also need a rudder and rudder parts.

        Tom