Fallen Orc Games

  • Shawn Daugherty
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2005
      Hey, if anyone gets some time today can they call over to Fallen Orc or stop in and remind Will about daylight savings time? He forgot last year and we ended up sitting outside the shop forever.

      Shawn

    • William Highsmith
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2005

        Hi all,

        I thought I should send this as a forewarning.  Emperor Palpatine, Sith Lord from rots has an ability that prevents any Order 66 miniature from attacking him.  Order 66 consists of clone troopers.  I don’t know if anyone will actually be running one, but I wanted to send this as a fyi to all of you.  I hope to see everyone at 2pm.

        William