Preregistration for Sunday's Tournament

  • William Highsmith
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      I would like everyone to preregister for Sunday's tournament. Start
      time is 2pm at Fallen Orc Games this Sunday, the 6th. I am going to
      add you to my local players list in the DCI Software. This will
      allow the tournament to start closer to on time, and I will have
      everything set up prior to arriving. In order to preregister, send
      me your DCI number. If you do not have it but have been issued one,
      send me your mailing address and full name, and I will look it up.
      If you do not have one, send me an e-mail stating that, and I will
      give you a DCI number off my pad and bring it to you on Sunday.
      Also, if you are planning to play in the future but can't on Sunday
      send me your information also and let me know that you won't be
      there. Thank you and let me know if there are any more questions.

      Thanks,

      William
    • Shawn Daugherty
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
        Have they announced the formats yet? Or is all that still up in the air?

        Shawn Daugherty
        I would like everyone to preregister for Sunday's tournament.  Start
        time is 2pm at Fallen Orc Games this Sunday, the 6th.  I am going to
        add you to my local players list in the DCI Software.  This will
        allow the tournament to start closer to on time, and I will have
        everything set up prior to arriving.  In order to preregister, send
        me your DCI number.  If you do not have it but have been issued one,
        send me your mailing address and full name, and I will look it up.
        If you do not have one, send me an e-mail stating that, and I will
        give you a DCI number off my pad and bring it to you on Sunday.
        Also, if you are planning to play in the future but can't on Sunday
        send me your information also and let me know that you won't be
        there.  Thank you and let me know if there are any more questions.

        Thanks,

        William

        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
      • Sam Wilkinson
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
          Hey Will, I cant find either of my numbers.
          Go ahead and give me a new one if you will and if I
          find it I can tell you Sunday i guess.

          Sam

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
            Sorry, one quick question.
            Could I use RS fringe figures on a CS squad and vice
            versa?

            Sam

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • William Highsmith

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
                I assume it will be constructed and limited like everything else.  In constructed, I think 100 and 200 point squads will be the standard since it is the standard in D&D.  It will change some when huge figures are involved.  The official floor rules do not come out until Friday, but I have read the D&D ones which are similar to what ours will be.  100 point squads are most common so that's what we should do on Sunday.

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
                  My address is 103 Culcross ct.
                  Cary Nc 27513
                  I should have 2 regestered because I kept losing them
                  when I played Magic.

                  Sam

                  http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
                • Bodo Janx
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 2, 2005
                    Will:

                    This is Brad (bodojanx). I will be there Sunday and will need for you to
                    bring me a DCI number.
                    My full name and address are the following if you need it

                    Brad Matthews
                    600 Charleston Rd, Apt 3P
                    Raleigh, NC 27606

                    I should be there around 1:30 on Sunday. So if you need any help setting
                    up, I should be there.

                    Thank you for your time,
                    Brad Matthews