Star Wars Game day at All Fun and Games

  • Don Weinstein
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2004
      Greetings!

      I'll be running a Star Wars Game day Sunday December 6, all day from
      noon until 9PM closing, focusing on the new Clone Strike expansion

      I believe Will said 3:30PM for the unsanctioned tourney there, right
      Will? I'll be doing demos before and after that event.

      Entry fee is $13, and you'll get 1 Clone Strike booster for that.

      Please pre-register at All Fun and Games, 2062 Kildaire Farms Rd.
      Cary, or by emailing at afng@....

      I'll also bring Star Wars monopoly, and Star Wars Electronic
      Battleship, and Star Wars trivial Pursuit, and I'll do demos of Star
      Wars CCG from Decipher.

      Don Weinstein
      (Tallon Kaardgamer on fanforce.net Raleigh boards)
    • Shawn Daugherty
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2004
        This is Monday right?

        Shawn

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 7, 2004

            Good catch Shawn.  It’s December 5th not December 6th.

            William

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 7, 2004
              That looks better.. It would be hard to catch a tourney at 3:30 on a Monday.. although it would beat being at work that's for sure.