Tournament Sunday

  • Will Highsmith
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 23, 2006

      Hi all,

      There's a SWM Tournament at All Fun and Games on Sunday at 2pm.  It's a 100 point tournament, most maps released by Wizards can be used since it's 100 points.  Entry fee is $5.  We haven't seen some of you all in a while so come out if you can.  If you have any questions, let me know.  Also, the Champions of the Force set is out and tournament legal.  All Fun and Games moved across the street to Waverly Place as well.  Check the web site for directions, http://www.allfunngames.com/.

      Thanks,

      William