Re: [triswminis] Tournament Sunday

  • Will Highsmith
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 28, 2006

      Hi all,

      There's a SWM Tournament at All Fun and Games on Sunday at 2pm.  It's a 100 point tournament, any map released by Wizards can be used since it's 100 points.  Entry fee is $5.  We haven't seen some of you all in a while so come out if you can.  If you have any questions, let me know.  Also, the promo this month is an Orange Clone Trooper.

      Thanks,

      William
    • Will Highsmith
      Message 2 of 14 , May 12, 2006
        Hi all,

        This is a FYI that I am running a Star Wars Miniatures demo Sunday from 2pm to 5pm.  I do not have any booster support, but I do have some extra commons and uncommons from last time as well as the Gotal Fringer repaint which has not been in a retailer kit yet.  So the only way to get these right now is to come to my demo!

        Thanks,

        Will
      • Will Highsmith
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 23, 2006

          Hi all,

          There's a SWM Tournament at All Fun and Games on Sunday at 2pm.  It's a 100 point tournament, most maps released by Wizards can be used since it's 100 points.  Entry fee is $5.  We haven't seen some of you all in a while so come out if you can.  If you have any questions, let me know.  Also, the Champions of the Force set is out and tournament legal.  All Fun and Games moved across the street to Waverly Place as well.  Check the web site for directions, http://www.allfunngames.com/.

          Thanks,

          William