Tournament Sunday

  • William Highsmith
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 11, 2006
      Hi all,

      There's a tournament Sunday at AFnG at 2pm. 200 points, $5 entry.
      Come if you can. It sounds like there's some interest in this one by
      some newbies.

      William
    • Ben Weinberg
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 12, 2006
        Is this just SW minis or D&D also?

        Did you check if you have a Clay Golem (or a Hound Archon)?

        Ben

        William Highsmith wrote:

        >Hi all,
        >
        >There's a tournament Sunday at AFnG at 2pm. 200 points, $5 entry.
        >Come if you can. It sounds like there's some interest in this one by
        >some newbies.
        >
        >William
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Kevin
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 13, 2006

          Ben,

                      This is from the Triangle Star Wars Minis discussion group so any emails from this address will be talking about Star Wars.  I don’t think William has a D&D discussion group.

          William Highsmith wrote:

          >Hi all,
          >
          >There's a tournament Sunday at AFnG at 2pm.  200 points, $5 entry.
          >Come if you can.  It sounds like there's some interest in this one by
          >some newbies.
          >
          >William
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • William Highsmith
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 13, 2006

            Kevin <phillkev@...> wrote:
            Ben,
                        This is from the Triangle Star Wars Minis discussion group so any emails from this address will be talking about Star Wars.  I don¬ít think William has a D&D discussion group.

            William Highsmith wrote:

            >Hi all,
            >
            >There's a tournament Sunday at AFnG at 2pm.  200 points, $5 entry.
            >Come if you can.  It sounds like there's some interest in this one by
            >some newbies.
            >
            >William
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • William Highsmith
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 10, 2006
              Hi all,

              There's a SWM Tournament at All Fun and Games on Sunday at 2pm.  It's a 100 point tournament, any map released by Wizards can be used since it's 100 points.  Entry fee is $5.  We haven't seen some of you all in a while so come out if you can.  If you have any questions, let me know.

              Thanks,

              William
            • Will Highsmith
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 23, 2006
                Hi all,

                There's a SWM Tournament at All Fun and Games on Sunday at 2pm.  It's a 100 point tournament, any map released by Wizards can be used since it's 100 points.  Entry fee is $5.  We haven't seen some of you all in a while so come out if you can.  If you have any questions, let me know.  Also, the repaint this month is from the Champions of the Force set that comes out in June.

                Thanks,

                William
              • Will Highsmith
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 28, 2006

                  Hi all,

                  There's a SWM Tournament at All Fun and Games on Sunday at 2pm.  It's a 100 point tournament, any map released by Wizards can be used since it's 100 points.  Entry fee is $5.  We haven't seen some of you all in a while so come out if you can.  If you have any questions, let me know.  Also, the promo this month is an Orange Clone Trooper.

                  Thanks,

                  William
                • Will Highsmith
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 12, 2006
                    Hi all,

                    This is a FYI that I am running a Star Wars Miniatures demo Sunday from 2pm to 5pm.  I do not have any booster support, but I do have some extra commons and uncommons from last time as well as the Gotal Fringer repaint which has not been in a retailer kit yet.  So the only way to get these right now is to come to my demo!

                    Thanks,

                    Will
                  • Will Highsmith
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 23, 2006

                      Hi all,

                      There's a SWM Tournament at All Fun and Games on Sunday at 2pm.  It's a 100 point tournament, most maps released by Wizards can be used since it's 100 points.  Entry fee is $5.  We haven't seen some of you all in a while so come out if you can.  If you have any questions, let me know.  Also, the Champions of the Force set is out and tournament legal.  All Fun and Games moved across the street to Waverly Place as well.  Check the web site for directions, http://www.allfunngames.com/.

                      Thanks,

                      William