Welcome Jamie Witt

  • William Highsmith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Welcome to Jamie Witt! Jamie saw my flyer at Fallen Orc and wanted
      to check us out. Our first tournament is Saturday Jamie at 1pm at
      Fallen Orc. Star Wars Day is Sunday at All Fun and Games, we have a
      tournament there at 3:30pm. I hope to see everyone there this
      weekend. Introduce yourself Jamie. Thanks and let me know if you
      have any questions.

      William