First Tournament

  • William Highsmith
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2004
      Hey guys,

      How's it going? Sorry I've been out of touch recently, life's been
      busy. I was wondering if you guys wanted to try to play on November
      7th at 2pm or 3pm for a couple hours. We could do a booster draft or
      preconstructed. Any ideas or suggestions? Also, Zack, I haven't
      seen any of your friends try to join the group yet.

      Thanks,

      William
    • Shawn Daugherty
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2004
        I'll be at Fallen Orc that day but I have a Mage Knight tourney at 1pm and a Hero Clix tourney at 5pm. I'll bring my figures though and I'll just try playing between events. I'd love to doa  booster draft some time soon but cash is a little short at the moment :)

        Shawn/Terin

        PS Who else is on this list?
        How's it going?  Sorry I've been out of touch recently, life's been
        busy.  I was wondering if you guys wanted to try to play on November
        7th at 2pm or 3pm for a couple hours.  We could do a booster draft or
        preconstructed.  Any ideas or suggestions?  Also, Zack, I haven't
        seen any of your friends try to join the group yet.

        Thanks,

        William

        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
      • William Highsmith
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 28, 2004
          Zack Little is also on here.  He has three friends that play too, but they haven't joined up yet.  Other than that, it's all open.  I could come by and we could play some between maybe.  I live close to there, I might be able to swing by for a little while.

          William

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 29, 2004
            I don't know why they haven't joined.... I'll call
            them this weekend. I haven't seen any of them for a
            while. I've been studying to take the Professional
            Engineer's exam. I'll see them this weekend though.

            I should be able to make it to Fallen Orc that day.
            I'll see who else I can round up for it.

            http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail