SW Universe Trading Post

  • Bodo Janx
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2005
      I just wanted to see if anyone in the group is interested in some of
      my repeats from the SW Universe packs.

      This is what I have currently to trade/sell:

      Stock Characters
      3 - Hailfire Droid 8/60
      2 - Nute Gunray 9/60
      2 - Acklay 13/60
      1 - Dr. Evazan 17/60
      1 - Lando Calrissian 21/60
      1 - Darth Vader, Jedi Hunter 37/60
      1 - Grand Admiral Thrawn 38/60

      Characters I am looking for to trade/buy:

      Need Characters
      2 - Flash Speeder 4/60
      2 - B'omarr Monk 15/60
      1 - Rancor 26/60
      1 - Admiral Ackbar 43/60
      1 - Chewbacca, Rebel Hero 45/60
      1 - Luke Skywalker on Tauntaun 48/60
      1 - Wedge Antilles 51/60
      1 - Kyle Katarn 52/60
      1 - Warmaster Tsavong Lah 58/60

      If you are interested in trading/selling/buying, please email me:
      bodojanx@...