Upcoming TTF Event, July 9th at Barnes & Noble - Brier Creek

  • Bodo Janx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      I have exciting news about an upcoming event I have worked out with Tommy
      Lee Edwards and Barnes & Noble - Brier Creek. On July 9th, Tommy Lee Edwards
      has agreed to have a Q&A and book signing from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm at Barnes &
      Noble.

      Tommy Lee Edwards is a very talented artist whos work has been seen in
      comics, books, all types of advertisements, and movie posters. He is an
      officially licensed Star Wars artist, who has done numerous projects with
      Lucas Licensing and LucasFilms, Ltd.

      One of his most recent books illustrating his art is "Obi-Wan's Foe" (Step
      into Reading - Random House). His artwork is on all the recent covers of
      Wizards of the Coast RPG books and he has done cover art for the Dark Horse
      comic "Star Wars: Empire". In the upcoming book "Star Wars: the New
      Essential Chronology", over 50 pieces of his artwork will be displayed in
      it. You can check out some of his work at www.tommyleeedwards.com.

      TTF welcomes the opportunity to work with Tommy Lee Edwards and is looking
      forward to helping to promote the event with Barnes & Noble.

      TTF will be able to have a table at this event. If you are interested in
      helping out with the planning, promoting, and participating for this event,
      please post a reply!

      A date will be set next week in planning this event.

      Bodo Janx