Friends Trip

  • bgilbert166
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      A very dear young inter net friend of mine (he is 33) from northern
      Siberia is hitchhiking around
      the world on a very limited budget. He should be in Nepal now. He
      sent me the following
      request that I have cut and pasted from his letter to me.

      "I would like to ask you about a little help. Because I am going (
      maybe) in South Africa I want
      to know addresses of yacht-clubs. But more interesting even when
      season for yacht starts and
      finishes there. When do they start to sail from South Africa to
      America, Europe destinations? It
      woulb be very well ti sail from South Africa somewhere. I didnt
      decide yet to travel in South
      Africa but I will decide later - in Iran.(from Iran I can start to
      Saud Araby or to Turkey. From
      your answer and help depends a lot of. "

      As I recall Bob Conrich is a sailor and I assume others in the group
      might be as well . Perhaps
      someone would be kind enough to help me answer his questions.

      His has worked for his passage on a yacht once before on this trip.

      It is off topic so you can email me at bgilbert166@... and I
      will pass any message
      along to him. He keeps in touch through inter net cafes.

      I am having so much fun following his journey. Wish I could be his
      age again!

      Hope someone can help

      Brenda Canada