A message from Italy

  • cazzalaranda@virgilio.it
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2000
      Hi we are Adonella and Adonio,we are two friends,we are from Italy
      and we are students and we are both 18 years old. We are interested
      about Tristan da Cunha.
      We read about the island,recently in a travel newspaper.We are lots
      interested about the life there,and expecially we are interested
      about as we can came there for a holiday.We want to know as we can
      came from Italy fastly.
      Please please please answer us soon !!!!!!!!