SV: [TdC] Causes for the low degree of activity in this group

  • JOHN EKWALL
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2000
      Dear Hartwig and other subscribers to the list,

      As I been on the island I can say to you that access to Internet is only via
      satellite (5 UKP per minute). The only person who can afford this is
      naturally only the administrator thru his funds.

      I can only guess that there are very few people who has a PC. You can by
      yourself figure out what need there are for a very close community thet
      Tristan represents.

      I don't know if the Administrator allows common use of his exclusive links
      for personal use.

      At the moment the Adminstrator seems to be not on the island or connection has been interrupted by other means.

      Greetings
      John Ekwall, Sweden

      Coordinator - www.sthelena.se