St Helena PO WS

  • frane_pe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2003
      Hello There! some weeks ago i received my order from St Helena.
      Unfortunately i did not receive it complete because Ascension Age og
      Victoria set and SS and Asc. SS Bird Festival were not included.
      well, probably these stamps are already sold out right? in that case
      in the sales invoice they should put a note saying: that the stamps
      you have ordered are already sold out. they have its webapge updated
      with the last issues, they also should update it removing the sold
      out stamps. have emailed them 2 but i have receive no answer....the
      creator of the webpage. if i´m not wrong is a member here. maybe he
      could give an answer...Ah, St Helena also has all stamps from TdC for
      sale, but i don´t know why they "hide" them from the public, because
      you have to request th list of TdC stamps like something special....
      Greeting, Francesco