Hoping to offer Tristan aid researching appropriate development

  • briancady413
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2003
      I want to help Tristan people find ways to earn livings that suit
      their community and their climate, soils and waters.

      I earned an undergraduate biology degree and have some access to
      university libraries.

      Perhaps I could do a bit of scientific literature review to
      gather info. on concepts.

      Would anyone be interested in guiding my efforts to help along paths
      Tristan people want looked into, or introducing me to Tristan people
      seeking research assistance?

      Brian Cady