Tristan Da Cunha & Sport....:0)

  • lehmannaeroship
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2003
      Dear all,
      I take the liberty to present me as Brian Lehmann from Denmark.
      After the Danish tv programm; Tristan Da Cunha has been something the
      Danes talk a lot about and this with great respect and passion.

      I was thinking if anyone can answer me the following 2 questions:

      1) Is there an excisting Tristan Da Cunha Scoccer team..?

      2) Is there an excisting Tristan Da Cunha Rugby team..?

      Thanks in advance.