Photos of Tristan

  • John Ekwall
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 1:34 PM
      Hi,

      Regarding photos of Tristan - I still have some 100s but it takes time and
      most of all space of the website. I should be glad to post some more but I
      need some advice. I could of course present a thumbnails but I have to scan
      all my dias and photos at least one time - it's time-wasting. Instead, try
      to list the most interesting things - I have a lot but not everything.
      In the near future I may post pictures taking by the Swedish Expedition - so
      wait and see!

      John Ekwall, Sweden

      Coordinator www.sthelena.se