SV: [TdC] Photos posted by Marty [adr]

  • Morten Jespersen
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003
      Dear Everybody
      I still cant access the photos from Marty, Yahoo dont accept my login and thats a pity.
      Like Gunnlaugur, is it possible to show them in another way?
      In the mean time. Alle the best wishes to all those who has contrubuted to this group.
      I am always very curios hearing news from "our island".
      The best wishes from
      Morten Jespersen
      Overdrevet 19
      8382 Hinnerup.